Dr. Anita N Nartey Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Anita N Nartey?

Concern for her patient

When Signif was sick for along time she kept tabs on him all the time. She stuck by him with some bld work few tests weight went dwn low but with her not giving up on him she got him back to normal weight for his siize and feeling better and during that time even called on weekend on her on time to check on him that tells us she cares about her patients!!

Unprofessional and always look tired

I don't think she should be taking care of people. She does not listen to me as a patient and she ask the same questions. She does not remember any memory and sends me to the same doctors for the same things even thought the doctors would tell me all is well. They send her a copy of the report yet she ask me what did the doctor say in my follow up visit. Seems dangerous when dealing with healthcare.

Extremely Pleased

Dr, Nartey cares for my elderly mother - we are never rushed and always able to get an appointment. For us, she has been wonderful.

Automation is great but it is not a replacement. If you want to feel like a number she is the doctor for you.

excellent

she is caring and would always listen to you

Needs some listening skills

Doesn't communicate WITH you about what is wrong and doesn't allow you to explain nuances and variations in symptoms. Also doesn't clarify beyond simple instructions.

Bad service and unprofessional

She is very rude first off when we went inside the room we had to wait for over fifteen minutes. Then she had enough nerve to ask me if I was a homosexual why does that matter I was going to you for a help with a illness. I would not recommend her to no-one.

no time to answer questions

I had a question for her when I was there getting my bloodwork done, the lab girl went to grab her for me but I heard the doctor in the hall yelling at the lab woman for even coming over to her and she refused to speak to me to answer my one medical question. All other office staff extreamly nice.

Unprofessional, inconvenient - switched doctors

I would not recommend. We got there 10 min late due to traffic and told us to leave and reschedule. Then, she took the other people that came after us who were also late. When I refused to leave, she sent out an Asian nurse to relay the same message (in English). Needless to say, I switched doctors for her. This was the appt we had to reschedule because she was out for over 2 mos. The worst experience ever.

great for reffering

Dr nartey is bi-polar she really doesn't listen to me regarding pain issues

Awsome!!

Everytime I go to see her, she takes her time with me. She listens and gives me respect and confidentiality. I am going to keep her as long as I can.

She is someone who cares, not only because she wants to be paid but she wants her patients to get well.