Dr. Anita Patt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Patt?

Dr. Patt cares about her patients!

I found Dr. Patt to be the most available , attentive, and concerned physician I have ever had occasion to see. She contacted me with surgical results versus waiting for me to return for post-op follow-up. When she called, she told me that she didn't want me to have the anxiety of waiting for the results. She has truly been a beacon in a storm for me and my spouse.

Dr. Patt and staff were amazing!

she is everything you don't need as a doctor

If you are looking for a carring and attentively doctor She is definitely NOT the one you are looking for. After waiting with my husband over than 45 min, she came to the room and said: WHAT YOU WANT?!?! ( with the worst attitude you can ever imagine). Really??? I feel ashamed, to even discribe it . Cancer is a delicate subject wich involves many aspects of our lives; is very important to have the right team of doctors on our side. Dr. Patt is definitely is NOT one of them. Obs: I would like to congratulate the gentle staff though; Dr Patt have a lot to learn from them.

Dr Anita Patt is HIGHLY recommended. She goes above and beyond to help and get to know her patients. I have been to many Doctors and I wish Dr Patt was able to help me in all areas of practices. She really cares and is an excellent surgeon!

Outstanding Surgeon

I chose Dr. Patt after viewing her video. She is a straight-forward, no nonsense surgeon. She is honest and direct, but quite compassionate. I never felt rushed. She will answer as many questions as you ask. She gives her patients her cell number and answers promptly. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, or a better overall result. Her staff is as caring and compassionate as Dr. Patt, which speaks volumes. I always left her office feeling well informed and confident that she had everything under control. There aren't enough accolades for this surgeon!