Dr. Anita R Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita R Patel?

Worst Experience

As a patient with many medical issues, I was sorely disappointed in this doctor and her bedside manner. I was not listened to, nor thoroughly examed. I was in the ER two days later. She was arrogant and argumentative. Terrible physican.

Bedside Manners...Office Administration

This doctor does not listen well to patients and does not seem to accept patient input into their own health care history or concerns. It's all about her expertise. She knows all even though she doesn't have records from previous provider. This doctor refused to provide an out of network referral to previous dermatologist even though I stated that the in network provider she referred me to had poor internet ratings. Doctor and staff not willing to assist with referrals and do not make getting health care easy on the patient.

Dr Anita Patel is a very gracious, caring and pays attention to details. She listens carefully and does not try to force medications on you. She is always making suggestions on how to solve a problem naturally. Our family loves dealing with her. One of the BEST doctors I have ever had and I will keep seeing!

horrible

Very rude

Anyone looking for a primary doctor who will listen and be polite. Do not go see dr. Patel she is very rude has no bedside manner whatsoever does not listen to what you have to say and makes her own opinions up. It's her way or no way!!

Below Average, Arrogant, and Uncompassionate

She will not really listen to your inputmon treatment. I'm in moderate, irritating pain that infuriates me. All she prescribes are ibuprofen 800mg. She tells me to took 2 at a time, which is malpractice. Excessive NSAID use will DESTROY YOUR LIVER! Not that an Allopathic doctor would care. It just means more money from treatment and medications later. It's sickening.

This Dr.was rude, aggorant, and talked down to me during the office visit. The Dr. did not answer my specific questions she kept over talking me.Beaware I would not recommend anyone to see this doctor !

Great doctor and staff

Worst ever

This was a very bad experience for me. She looked at her lap top the whole time. No mention of prostate exam. No physical exam at all. Just in and out so she could get paid. Will not go back

Finally a Good Doctor after a long Search

okay: so I have had a time finding a Physician since I moved back from carrolwood where I had the best. Dr Patel came highly recommended: let's say I am a medical basket case and she listened and sorted out each problem was not judgmental and took the time to get the whole encyclopedia of my diagnosis and medical nightmare. she did recommend one specialist that I am pursuing a medical board complaint against and possible law suit, and she was aware of that after the recommendation and did not treat me any different. MUCH BETTER THAN BLOOMINGDALE MEDICAL CLINIC, downside associated only with BRH would like to see her in Bay Care Physicians

Dr . Patel is one of the most compassionate doctors I've every seen. She doesn't worry about how long she spends with her patients, and makes certain that all questions are answered. I have referred many of my friends and family to her and they have all been as happy as I am with her bedside manner. I can count 16 people off the top of my head that I personally sent to her and they are all still using her and are very happy with the entire office experience. I didn't plan on writing a review. In fact, I was quickly googling her phone number in order to schedule an appointment. However, when I saw the negative reviews, I was shocked. She is a dedicated doctor who cares for her patients. I can only guess that the previous people are nasty on most days... Sour people = poor reviews.... And this is NOT a fake review!

Beware

Worst experience ever! Avoid this Dr like the plague! Rude, condescending, arrogant. Worst Dr ever!