Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita M Roybal has the following 1 specialty
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally well or without a specific ailment and want to either learn how to maintain their current health or acquire better health.
These doctors will advise patients on specific diets, exercise regimens, and lifestyle habits that are suited to their particular needs. Preventive medicine/wellness specialists take into account a patient's nutrition deficiencies, physical and cardiovascular capabilities, and habits in order to advise specific vitamins and supplements to take, how much physical activity to undertake, and which habits should be broken and replaced with more positive behavior.
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 24
She is very rude and doesn't listen to her patients. She's forgotten what I've told her on every visit. I went to her a few months ago for abdominal and pelvic pain and just yesterday had me sign a medical release form. I had to make yesterday's appointment for my abdominal and pelvic pain because she never addressed it. I'm changing doctors. I would NOT recommend her to anyone I know.
I waited for about six months for Dr. Roybal to have an opening in her practice so I could see her. At first, I loved her office. The receptionist was wonderful and her nurse was great. Then the receptionist left, then her nurse left. When I asked what happened, I received a rude reply of "they're gone, that's it". Now her receptionist is one of the rudest people I"ve ever met. She's condescending and dismissive. Getting through to the office is impossible and there's no chance of having your call returned. The doctor seem indifferent. So disappointed....
36 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Anita M Roybal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNeurology And Sleep Medicine, 1101 Golf Course Rd SE Ste 201, Rio Rancho, NM
Dr. Anita M Roybal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rio Rancho, NM.