Dr. Anita Sabeti Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anita Sabeti?

Still My Favorite Pediatrician To This Day

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Sabeti was there after my daughter was born. We met and interviewed a few pediatricians in the same area prior to meeting Dr. Sabeti. When we met her, we knew immediately she was the one. We were first time parents so we had a lot of concerns and questions, mostly nerves. At every single appointment, Dr. Sabeti was very understanding, soothing and calming. She was always informative and thorough. Never rushed, never disapproving, never condescending. She also answers email inquiries after hours. We relocated and my daughter has had a couple of different pediatricians since Dr. Sabeti. There's no one quite like Dr. Sabeti. To this day, we still feel Dr. Sabeti is the best and our favorite.

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Dr Anita Sabeti is the best Pediatrician, she is very knowledgeable, kind, patient and her diagnosis is always right. I highly recommend her to my friends and family members with children.

Posted on September 14th, 2012

I would defintly recommand this Dr.

Doctor's Response

Thanks

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2011

Dr. Sabeti is fantastic. She makes parents feel comfortable and she is very calm and soothing during appointments. I coulnd't be happier with her as my children's doctor.

Thank you Dr. Anita Sabeti

Posted on June 25th, 2010

Dr. Sabeti is taking care of my 3 children, a boy and 2 girls. My children love her and feel very comfortable in her office. She is one of the best pe ...

Great pediatrics service in Beverly Hills

Posted on January 4th, 2009

The front office staff is very friendly & accommodating. I have never had trouble getting my kids in when they have been sick. They schedule sick appointments together and well visits together so when you take your child in for their wellness visit they are not around sick kids.I recommend Dr Anita Sabeti to all perents in LOs Angeles area.

Thanks, Dr Sabeti

Posted on January 24th, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Sabeti since I moved to Los Angeles (Beverly Hills Area). She really cares to give my sons the best care and attention. The office is one of the most beautiful offices for kids. I am very happy and I recommend her to others.

Posted on September 19th, 2017