Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita R Sandhu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anita R Sandhu has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Anita R Sandhu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anita R Sandhu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I got more information from Google on how to treat endometriosis than I did from Dr. Sandhu. I feel like it was a waste of my time.
Hello Thank you for taking time to share your concerns regarding your recent experience. Your comments will allow us to look for ways to improve patient and physician relations. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients. If you would like to further discuss your concerns please contact the ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500. Thank you again for your review; we wish you and your family good health. ARC Customer Service Department
I had such an awkward and uncomfortable appointment with her. She almost seemed like every question I had she was trying to direct it to someone else and it just made me feel foolish. At one point I asked her about classes available (Bradley Method, yoga, hypnobirthing, nursing, etc.) and she 'didn't really know, but our Tiny Toes group can help you with that'. In addition I was told 'even if you tell us you don't want drugs, we're going to have them ready for you haha!' Like my desire to work towards a natural drug-free birth was silly. She also didn't address any of my questions about diet, how many grams of protein per day I need, etc. It was so weird. I also went to St. David's, not a fan of them telling me all the things I'm not allowed to do during my labor. It's my first pregnancy and I have tons of questions. I eventually found a nice birthing center and have had nothing but amazing, supportive experiences. I wouldn't recommend her at all.
I love Dr Sandhu. I've had a few different ob/gyns but she is the one I chose to stick with. She's been with me through 2 pregnancies. She's not pushy. She's not a huge talker, as in gossip, but she thoroughly answers questions asked and makes sure you understand before you leave. SHe's reall sweet and so is her nurse. They make me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
15 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCourtney Relyea Dudley Md, 12174 N MO Pac Expy Ste A, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anita R Sandhu in this video.
Dr. Anita R Sandhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.