Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anita B Sethna has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Cleft Lip
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Sethna and her staff performed an outstanding septoplasty to repair my deviated septum. I couldn't have been happier with the results. It dramatically improved airflow and I was out and about within a week and back to normal activities within two weeks, and no one could tell I had the procedure performed. Dr. Sethna was wonderful during all my visits both before and after surgery. She thoroughly explained the situation, the procedure and any potential complications. She and her staff did a fantastic job making me feel comfortable during the entire process and made sure all my questions were answered as they came up. I couldn't have been more impressed. I'd recommend Dr. Sethna to anyone else without hesitation.
14 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Anita B Sethna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEmory Aesthetic Center At Pace, 3200 Downwood Cir NW Ste 640, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Anita B Sethna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.