Dr. Anita Shah Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Anita Shah?

Dr. Anita Shaw is a great doctor.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Dr. Shaw has never had someone else return my call when it comes to something important. She takes her time and I never feel rushed when I'm in her care. I'm called within five or six minutes, and she never leaves me waiting in the room after I'm called for a long period of time. Dr. Shaw gives me great advise and let's me know she cares about my issues. She makes me feel like a friend instead of just her patient. She is a great doctor.

Office visit 2013

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr. Anita Shah is an excellent diagnostician..she's very serious not friendly so if your looking for bedside manner forget it. But she is tops and I will keep her for my internist. As far as her office admin they suck!!!!!! Unprofessional to human voice...rude....they say they will call you back in 15min don't believe it they take 15 hours. It's a group practice supposedly.. the admin dissects who the patient saw and when gosh the patient is ill who wants to deal with that history. They need a new office manger cause the support staff is awful

Great doctor VERY POOR OFFICE STAFF

Posted on March 15th, 2012

I have a very attentive and caring doctor (Anita C. Shah) and I don't have any personal complaints about her whatsoever. The BIG PROBLEM here is her OFFICE STAFF & PROCEDURE to get to her. It's like you are dealing with a mail order situation. You'd think and expect that when you call your doctor's office you'll get to speak to a human being. NEVER! No matter the time of day you call and after going through an unending maze of #s you have to press, you'll think you now have to finally speak to a live person. NOT! You be transferred to another voice mail box narrated by "Linda, Cynthia and Sandy" (this is for real no joke) and you'll be asked to leave a message. Part of the VM also tells you that they retrieve their messages from 8:30AM-5PM. You'd expect them to call you back having left your message within that window. NOT A CHANCE! Expect a call back 8-12 hours later!! THE WHOLE PROCESS ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. Good doctor but HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I hope they take corrective steps hopefully change.

GREAT DOCTOR

Posted on March 9th, 2009

WONDERFUL, CARING DOCTOR!!! Dr. Shah and Rockland Polmonary are ver special. Thank you for you always being there for me!

Posted on May 29th, 2015