Dr. Anita Spiess Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anita Spiess?

Best gastroenterologist

Posted on July 18th, 2015

I have suffer from my stomach since birth. I have seen other doctors but I never got a relief. They kept giving me medication that never worked. On my first visit Dr Spiess gave me aciphex & it has worked like a charm.She does not give you appointments just to be able to charge you,unlike all doctors that I had before.

Posted on November 20th, 2013

I would absolutely recommend Dr. Spiess to my family and friends. She is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Several months ago, she performed my colonoscopy at Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Elk Grove Village, IL and all went well. I also had a follow-up office appointment with her after another test procedure regarding my gall bladder. She is now my GI doctor and I feel blessed to have her. Also, her office staff is really wonderful ... so the entire team is a win/win for me. Right now, I am back on her website to give information about her to my friend. By the way, I am a retired Registered Nurse and my friend is an active Registered Nurse and neither one of us ever worked with Dr. Spiess, but I know a good doctor when I see one. I know my friend will like Dr. Spiess as well. Thank You for what you do Dr. Spiess.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Was very professional and friendly, answered all my questions and filled me in with more details based on my condition and possibilities. She followed up multiple times and did an great job on all procedures. She listens and responds to the patient. Very happy to have her as my doctor.

Posted on August 23rd, 2010

My initial visit with Dr Spiess went very well. She took the time to listen and suggested options. I did have a colonoscopy and endoscopy as advised. The only disappointment I had was a call from her office explaining the results of the procedure and that medications were needed. It sounded like the gal giving me the information did not know what they were talking about. I called the next day and spoke to another gal who gave me more direct answers. I wish the doctor had called me directly and explained what I needed to do.

Posted on October 6th, 2017