Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita D Vandeburg
Dr. Anita D Vandeburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Vandeburg is affiliated with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Vandeburg has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita D Vandeburg has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anita D Vandeburg has the following 12 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Anita D Vandeburg has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Vandeburg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGrand Rapids Women's Health PC, 555 Midtowne St NE Ste 400, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anita D Vandeburg in this video.
Dr. Anita D Vandeburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.