Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anita Yap
Dr. Anita Yap, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH. She has 49 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Yap is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital, Southern Nh Medical Center and St Joseph Hospital And Trauma, Nashua, Nh. She speaks English.
Dr. Anita Yap has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Kidney Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
What can I say about a doctor who saved my life? She is wonderful. She recognized the danger I was in, took immediate action, visited me in the hospital every day, twice a day and never rushed the visits. She spent(spends) all the time with me that I need. She completely explains everything and makes sure I understand before we end our visit. She is always up on the latest techniques, constantly studying to improve her knowledge.
Dr. Yap is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Hospital
Southern Nh Medical Center
St Joseph Hospital And Trauma, Nashua, Nh
St Joseph`s Hospital,Nh
Southern New Hampshire Regiona, Nashua, Nh
49 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Anita Yap accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions19 Tyler St, Nashua, NH
Dr. Anita Yap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.