Have you seen Dr. Anita C York?

Unprofessional

She is the most rude and condescending doctor I have ever encountered. She performed a Pap smear on me without my permission and made me feel sexually assualted.

Appointment Process is Horrible

While I have only great things to say about Dr. York (She is wonderful!!!), the office staff (not her assistant) is very rude! Before my surgery, I called to schedule my pre-Op visit and was placed on hold for at least a half hour. When I finally spoke to someone, they couldn't even confirm my appointment and said to mark my calendar as pending and if Dr. York couldn't see me then, they would call me. Now after my surgery, I've been trying to schedule my six-week follow up and have tried three times to make the appointment. Each time I call, I was on hold for at least 30 minutes before giving up. Today, I called early and was able to get through but now have to wait 3 weeks before I can see her for what was supposed to be my 6 week follow up next week. So now I can't see her until 9 weeks after my surgery!!!

I've been with Dr. York for 26 years. She's awesome! Love her!!

Rude, Unprofessional, Uncaring Office Staff

I recently tried to make a same day appointment and was not allowed to finish my conversation with the office staff before being cut off. I was transferred to a voice mail that didn't pick-up. When I called back I was treated in a very uncaring and rude manner and was put on hold. Unfortunately this office is too busy to care about patients.

Wonderful Doctor!

After each appointment with Dr. York, I leave thanking God to have her as my doctor. Not only is she quite astute, she also is very personable. Because Dr. York has a vast amount of experience, continues to learn and stays up to date in her field, she has a large patient base. Even so, I never feel like just another patient-just the opposite- she takes time ask about 'my life'. Since Dr. York is efficient, my appointments are not long and drawn out; yet, I never feel shortchanged. This doctor never trivializes my 'aches & pains', though in comparison to others they are minor, and she makes sure to thoroughly answer all my questions. I f you are looking for a doctor who is not only kind but a specialist in the field of womens health, you will want to make an appointment with Dr. Anita York.

Dr. Anita C York is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orange, CA.

Dr. Anita C York Is this you?