Dr. Anitha N Lokesh Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Anitha N Lokesh?

Dr. Lokesh was so hateful to me! She said she refused to be my doctor if I didn't lose weight. She acted like she was ashamed to be seeing me and it was an embarrassment for her to have me as a patient. I left feeling like a lowly worm and was ready to never visit any doctor again. Then I was treated with decency and respect when I had to have surgery about 6 months later and I decided I needed to stay away from her. I don't pay money for healthcare to be treated like dirt. My experiences with doctors at WSHC since then have been positive. I wouldn't see her again if she was the last doctor left!

Great doctor.!!! Shows concern for, and interest in patient's concerns. Doesn't rush through her time with you. Asks pertinent questions relating to patients illness or problem in order to diagnose the type of illness that you may have. Dr. Lokesh will advise that you see a specialist for illnesses outside of her field of expertise. I feel quite comfortable with Dr. Lokesh.