Dr. Anitha Mitchell Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anitha Mitchell?

Electrical Engineer

Posted on October 16th, 2013

I AM SHOCKED AT THE LOW RATING FOR THIS DOCTOR! My wife and I have been going to Dr. Mitchell for several years. We are not related to her and do not socialize with her. We both find Dr. Mitchell to be one of the rare, tender compassionate doctors left today. She does spend time with us. She does answer our questions. On several occasions before she entered the examining room was in I have heard her take calls. She makes herself accessible. She returns my phone calls. During my examination, she has telephoned labs or other sources to get information about me. Her office is quite crowded because she is a kind and loving doctor and many want her as their doctor. I used to go to a different Doctor in Inglewood and there were very few people in his waiting room. You could get a appointment very quickly. Dr. Mitchell does not rush off from you like other doctors I have used because they want to make their patient quota for the day. WE HAVE A TREASURE HERE!!! I HOPE EVERYONE SEES THAT!!!

Patient's son

Posted on August 8th, 2012

waited for 1 1/2 hours in lobby with my elderly mother! Yes... one and one half hours! Did nothing... took blood pressure and listened to chest. Then said "You need to take your mother to the emergency room for treatment and diagnosis... probably dehydrated"... that was it. Gave a list of questions and issues... looked at it... and handed it back without comment. Doctor and entirely office is horrible. Takes advantage of the elderly!

daugther of patient

Posted on August 22nd, 2011

this doctor doesnt spend enought time with patient. does not do a overall check up on patient. over medicate patients and will not answer any questions. she will walk out on you if you even think about questioning her. is very rude and would not wish this doctor on anyone mother or father. The worst I have seen

Posted on November 11th, 2016