- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- HCA HealthcareMarta Klisinska, MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Mayo ClinicKatherine Oshel, MDInternal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- HCA HealthcareKelly Clouse, MDInternal Medicine, Behavioral Health, PsychiatryVIEW FULL PROFILE
- HCA HealthcareGeorge Webb, MDOther Specialty, General Surgery, Bariatrics, Surgery, Obstetrics & GynecologyVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Anitha Police has 2 locations
Dr. Anitha Police has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anitha Police has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2016, 2015, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2014, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anitha Police Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anitha Police
I find that the joy I get from helping people is the main reason why I love practicing medicine. I get great satisfaction from helping patients heal and being there during their most difficult times, having won the 'patient choice' award for the 'best doctor' in Georgia 2 years in a row. (2008-2009) I enjoy having the opportunity to educate my patients and to listen to their concerns. I always try to incorporate each individual's perspective into the patient care process. When I'm not with my patients, I enjoy spending quality time with my family and keeping up with my medical journals.