Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anitha Y Vyza
Dr. Anitha Y Vyza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Frisco, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vyza is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Vyza has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Anitha Y Vyza has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
Don't bother to show up early. Even if you get there on time, you will have to wait for the doctor to arrive when she pleases. The other docs in the practice have earlier appointments, her earliest is 8:45 so if fasting, that's hard to do, especially when she doesnt bother to show up. I was also prescribed a medication, but instead of writing me a prescription, she told me to take the medicine I had already had for over a year, that had expired-she said taking the expired medicine would be fine. It made me sick. There was no reason for that as I have insurance and a prescription is 4 dollars, so it wasnt about saving me money. Also, the receptionist is so extremely rude, EVERY SINGLE TIME, for absolutely no reason, it is very uncomfortable to say the least, and unprofessional, and unnecessary. I have also been misdiagnosed twice now. Shame on me for even going back to this office as much as I have.
Dr. Vyza is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Andhra Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Anitha Y Vyza accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrisco Primary Care, 4525 Ohio Dr Ste 100, Frisco, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anitha Y Vyza in this video.
Dr. Anitha Y Vyza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.