Dr. Anjali Butani Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Anjali Butani?

I was beyond pleased with my treatment with this Doctor. I knew what I wanted to have done cosmetically and her Front Office Manager gave her plenty of time to do the work. I look and feel so much better! When I look in the mirror I feel like I look 40 years old again. I had Thermage Laser done and now my husband is going to see her for the same treatment. Her office is clean and her staff are very nice.

Excellent Experience

Extremely professional and knowledgable. I'm very confident in her as my new dermatologist.

Very thorough. Nice personable.

Great bedside manner and knowledge base. Was very thorough with my father. The staff was also excellent. We loved how kind Dr. Butani was with her nurses...you can tell she's very caring.

EXCELLENT and CARING

I have been seeing Dr. Butani for almost a year now. She's so kind and always take time to explain everything in detail. You always feel cared for with professionalism and a human heart. You never feel rushed, and she's more than willing to go over things more than once.I have cystic acne, and as a lawyer I am constantly meeting with clients daily. Dr. Butani always finds a spot for me to come in when I call in the same day for a cortisone shot. The cyst go away in 1 to 2 days, with no scar.She's amazing!UB

Dr. Butani was very thorough and caring, she has a wonderful staff I would recommend her to my family and friends.

My first visit with Dr. Butani was truly exceptional. The office staff was welcoming and friendly. Dr. Butani was professional, kind and very knowledgeable.

Excellent experience. Highly recommend.

I was very impressed by Dr. Butani's knowledge and her thorough explanation of my treatment options. She has a great bedside manner. Friendly staff, nice new office. Would highly recommend.

Dr. Anjali Butani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.