Dr. Anjali A Chanana Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjali A Chanana?

Best doctor for me ever

I was lucky to had Dr. Chanana as my doctor for about two years. She was kind, and I never felt rushed. She helped me through several problems I was having and I felt I could trust her with my life. I am sad she has left UC Davis...I wanted her to have her caring for me through the rest of my life. She always remembered me and made me feel as if she cared about my well being. Great doctor.

We changed to Dr Chanana because my mom's primary care doctor treated her like a child. She was 88. From the first visit Dr. Chanana has shown the utmost care and respect for her. I would recommend anyone to her without hesitation.