Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali G Martinez
Dr. Anjali G Martinez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Martinez is affiliated with George Washington University Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali G Martinez has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Child Birth
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Martinez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Anjali G Martinez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anjali G Martinez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.