Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjali R Gopal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Showing 5 of 19
Not sure I understand the negative reviews. Dr. Gopal has been great, she listens to my concerns, spends ample time with me and has been wonderful in treating my aggressive disease. The few times I have questioned her advice/treatment decisions, she has been right and has my well-being in mind. Her staff has always been very nice and pleasant to work with.
I have been seeing Dr. Gopal for years and don't believe these reviews are for the same person. She essentially cured me within the first 2 visits. I find her very helpful, accessible, friendly, and very considerate of holding to an accurate appointment schedule. Only once did she fall behind schedule and make me wait - all other times I have been in and out in minutes.
Really poor. Spent the whole time entering info on the computer without actually sitting, listening to what I have to say, assessing, examining and ultimately diagnosing. The drug required was determined in the first two minutes despite the examination not yet taking place. Then the rest of the appointment was spent talking about insurance. Whilst knowledge of insurance is definitely beneficial, the primary objective of the doctor should be on patient treatment and care. Communication was focused on trying to highlight how experienced she is (I've seen hundreds of patients and this has been the best treatment for them) rather than the customized solution that will best suit my symptoms and needs. There is a reason the wait time to see this doctor is a lot less than other rheumatologists under my insurance plan. I should have been more patient...
Dr. Gopal is very intelligent and professional. Although my case is complicated, she took the time to be thorough and also compassionate. I disagree with the negative reviews given. I seen Dr. Gopal several times and she was consistently positive, professional and extremely knowledgable. She is one of the best physicians I have ever had and i highly recommend her! She is very fact-based and to the point which I find refreshing.
Dr. Gopal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Illinois At Chicago College Of Dentistry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anjali R Gopal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthwestern Medicine Primary And Specialty Care, 259 E Erie St Ste 2330, Chicago, IL
Dr. Anjali R Gopal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.