Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali A Jain
Dr. Anjali A Jain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. Dr. Jain is affiliated with Methodist Hospital, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Houston Northwest Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Anjali A Jain has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Jain is awful! She treats her patients and staff like pure crap! I have never seen an unorganized place like this EVER! If you have an appointment you can forget it, you will be there All day so bring breakfast lunch and dinner! She doesn't care about your illness, all she cares about is getting paid. I've witnessed her talking to her staff like they were bad kids on a playground. And I've also heard her having a very intense and rude conversation/argument with a patient in the room next to me, it was so bad that I wanted to go smack Dr. Jain! This lady is horrible and unprofessional! She need to be investigated ASAP! Most of her staff is very rude and will hang up on you. They cuss in the office in front of patients, even elderly patients. I am currently looking for a new Dr.
Dr. Jain is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Maulana Azad Medical College
Graduated in 1973
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Anjali A Jain accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTexas Medical Rehabilitation And Pain Center, 6776 Southwest Fwy Ste 407, Houston, TX
Dr. Anjali A Jain is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Houston, TX.