Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjali Ray has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I find Dr. Ray to be excellent! Several times she has called me on her on time to see how I was doing and to provide advice. Don't let her appearance fool you into thinking she's just another pretty face. (She IS gorgeous!!) She was extremely thorough and she knows her stuff. Most of all she was able to encourage me to pursue additional medical treatment that I had been avoiding. I like her VERY much.
Dr. Ray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Cooper University Hospital
Cooper Hospital/U M C
Cooper Hospital Umc
Cooper Hospital Center
8 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Anjali Ray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Amerihealth Local Value Network
- Amerihealth Regional Preferred
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMedExpress Urgent Care New Jersey Inc, 1210 Route 130 N, Cinnaminson, NJ
Dr. Anjali Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cinnaminson, NJ.