More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anjali S Rao MD
Dr. Anjali S Rao has 2 locations
2701 Patriot Blvd
Glenview, IL 60026
Dr. Anjali S Rao has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Anjali S Rao has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Nutritional Support
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Dr. Anjali S Rao is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anjali S Rao - Posted on October 18th, 2013
My Daughter is 3 and half years old and we are visiting Anjai Rao from past 3 years. She is really very good. She is always incredibly detailed and never rushes us when we have millions of questions at well-checks. We are grateful for her approach and that she is willing to tailor it to ensure that parents' concerns are taken into account without compromising the care of her patient. Not an easy tightrope but she walks it better than anyone else I've encountered. Cannot say enough great things - we have a ton of respect for Dr. Anjali Rao and are grateful to have our kid as one of her patients. It is a challenge to get an appointment with him, especially for well-checks, but remembering to call way in advance helps with that. All around a great practice and always good experiences here. I thought of writing review from past 3 years however was not able to take of time(lazy).
19 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Anjali S Rao Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anjali S Rao, MD - Pediatrics in Glenview, IL, in this video.
Dr. Anjali S Rao is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glenview, IL.