Dr. Anjali Verma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anjali Verma?

Dr. Verma and staff have been one of the best teams of care providers I have the pleasure of dealing with during my daughters needs.

Sorry I ever trusted her with my daughters

I had to find a new pediatrician because the Pediatrician that my children had since they were born had retired. I put up with her obnoxious behavior for a little over a year. She was condensending and cold. I would not ever recommend her to anyone.

Dr Verma

She has followed my children since the day they were born in the NICU. What a great Doctor! She loves my girls, is wonderful with children and has great bedside manner. She is always gentle, polite, and caring. My daughtes love her and I plan on having my children there until they become an adult. Would highly recommend for your child. I am a Nurse and come in contact with many Doctors she is the best!

Shouldn't be a doctor

Dr. verma kept forgetting that my son had a food allergy and she kept putting him on milk formula. All she cared about was his weight being low and his head being mishaped, even though he was going into anphalatic shock! I do not recommend this dr for anyone.