Dr. Anjan Parghi Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Anjan Parghi?

My long time physician

Posted on December 22nd, 2016

I have been with Dr. Parghi for about 16-18 yrs now. He never stop until he finds the right treatment. He makes sure I'm satisfied and comfortable with my treatment. He's not the kind of doctor who prescribes meds without asking how the med affects the patient. He is into his patients well being and not what he can get out of the patient. He increases or decreases the dosage according to patient's ability to tolerate it. He is a very caring physician.I would recommend him to everyone. Proud of my doctor.

A doctor who really cares

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Dr. Parghi is everything I want and need in a family doctor. He is concerned about me at all times and listens, really listens, to what I say. He literally saved my life by correctly diagnosing a serious blood clot when my former cardiologist's PA told me my terribly swollen arm was due to a bug bite. Park Medical Center closes at noon on Fridays, but Dr. Parghi waited after hours because he knew me well and realized I had a serious problem if I asked him to see me when the office was closing. He sent me to the hospital with STAT instructions for a sonogram of my neck and gave orders for my admittance. He even called me that afternoon to see how I was doing. Dr. Parghi is one of those rare doctors who really, truly cares about his patients.

great doc

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I have recommended doctor parghi to several friends and family and they are also very happy with him. he is the best doctor I have met.

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

Doctor Parghi is a very caring physician and I would HIGHLY recommend him. HE is WONDERFUL!

Posted on September 5th, 2017