Have you seen Dr. Anjana R Chhabra?

Excellent and realistic care

Dr. Chhabra is excellent. She has helped me lose a significant amount of weight and maintain that loss. She is knowledgeable about the latest treatment options and creates a plan that is realistic and achievable. She is always interested in how you are doing and how she can help make things better. She is extremely personable. The office staff is wonderful - helpful, diligent, great follow up etc. If you are looking for a realistic weight loss program, I strongly encourage you to see Dr. Chhabra. I've been under her care for more than 9 months and I'm truly satisfied.

not for me

I felt a lack of understanding of my feelings and of my pathology from this doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr. Chhabra is a wonderful Physician. She is very caring and really takes interest in her patients. She has helped me lose 20 pounds already and I am on my way to lose more..

Dr. Anjana R Chhabra is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.