Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjana A Khuntia has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Anjana A Khuntia has the following 12 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Hay Fever
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Anjana A Khuntia has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I would never take my child to see this doctor again. He came to the office for a emergency appointment and she did not want to see him because he a had a fever, but he was having trouble with his asthma. She give this big fit in the waiting room on why I should take my son to his primary doctor, cause he could have the flu, finally she took him back and did some test and said my son my breathing perfectly, when he said he was still having problems. Just a little side note--my son never passes one of those allergy test even on a regular visit. She rushed us out of the office and I took him to his primary doctor who listen to his breathing and said that his lungs were compressed. How are you a Asthma doctor and you try to turn a child away who saying they can't breathe. She is just sorry.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
18 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Anjana A Khuntia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Specialists Pc, 470 Sentry Pkwy E Ste 200, Blue Bell, PA
Dr. Anjana A Khuntia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Bell, PA.