Dr. Anjana Aggarwal Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anjana Aggarwal?

extremely satisfied

Posted on December 30th, 2009

Dr. Kumar takes the time to actually listen to what you are saying and explores every avenue to make a diagnosis. She also was very cooperative in sending me on to my choice of University hospital or to Mayo for another opinion to find the answer to my problem. Her nurse did a follow up call to my findings from Mayo to see if I was happy with their results.Other people I know who have her as a doctor were the ones who referred me to her because they were so happy with her.

Brad

Posted on September 14th, 2009

Very knowledgable and I was well informed. She has an excellent bedside manner. She was referred to me by my wife, a nurse who saw her man times with patients.

Posted on January 14th, 2009

she fully educated me then sent me to one of the best specialist in Iowa for my problem and constantly checked up on me by calling and asking how i was doing.

Posted on March 4th, 2017