Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjana Myneni has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anjana Myneni has the following 15 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Dr. Anjana Myneni has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
Dr Anjana Myneni, is a nice physician that is trying to help and take the time listening . BUT her staff is horrible very unhelpful .if I call with a quesrion they won't answer they tell me you have to come andown make an appointment .my blood work came back with very low TSH the staff had me wait till my appointment which was a week ahead to discuss the results with doctor although I said I have bad symptoms and I need to be on medicine .they were very mean over the phone.I'll check if I could see doctor Myneini in a different location
I can't imagine these reviews are legit. Actually probably the laziest, rudest/ most ignorant doctor who only cares about taking your insurance. Doesn't take the time to answer questions discredits everything you say and belittles you. Doctors like you shouldn't be doctors clearly only in her field for the money and doesn't know anything about the thyroid itself. Didn't completely test my t levels and makes you feel like you insulted her when you ask the right questions. This is my second visit and I will not be returning. I would not recommend this doctor to anybody.
I went to see Dr. Myneni about an ongoing thyroid issue. She only works 2 days a week so getting an appointment is impossible. She jams too many into one day so the waits are atrocious. She made me come back after the initial test for the results, which was 100% unnecessary - they just wanted to get another $50 co-pay out of me. I did not appreciate all the run-around and I felt cheated.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 2001
Johns Hopkins University
Dr. Anjana Myneni accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGrunberger Diabetes Institute, 43494 Woodward Ave Ste 208, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. Anjana Myneni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.