Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjana Rastogi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anjana Rastogi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Anjana Rastogi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
It saddens me that you have to pay $$$$$$$ over and above what is normal in order to receive the care you "SHOULD" get anyway. What has this world come to??!! Doctor Rastogi has went to the MDVIP Program where you must pay a "fee" in order to be one of her selected patients......Good Luck with that....I thought she was a good doctor.
I have had a very bad experience with this lady. She does not value time. Is not well prepared. Keeps taking personal phone calls every 5 minutes. Barely listens to patient's problems. She recommends similar set of Vitamins and supplements to every patient. Pretends to be busy all the time. Very mean, selfish and only believes in making moolah.
I am leaving Dr. Rastogi because I feel that her office is too chaotic and disorganized. As stated in the other reviews, turnover is high, she is often not at your appointment, and there is a general state of confusion among her staff. Nobody seems to be on the same page. I have read the other reviews, and agree with most of the criticisms.
Her office staff is the worst I have ever encountered!!!! She is way too busy to spend anytime with you. She misdiagnosis consistently. Prescriptions are NEVER called in correctly. She wouldn't even take 5 min to call me with serious test results, but instead had a receptionist give me results with no explanation. Don't waste your time or money!!1
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1985
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Anjana Rastogi accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Wellness Center, 5813 W Wadley Ave, Midland, TX
Dr. Anjana Rastogi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, TX.