3.6

Dissapointed Patient

It saddens me that you have to pay $$$$$$$ over and above what is normal in order to receive the care you "SHOULD" get anyway. What has this world come to??!! Doctor Rastogi has went to the MDVIP Program where you must pay a "fee" in order to be one of her selected patients......Good Luck with that....I thought she was a good doctor.

Pathetic treatment

I have had a very bad experience with this lady. She does not value time. Is not well prepared. Keeps taking personal phone calls every 5 minutes. Barely listens to patient's problems. She recommends similar set of Vitamins and supplements to every patient. Pretends to be busy all the time. Very mean, selfish and only believes in making moolah.

Diagnosis on the Mark!

Incredibly accurate diagnosis, Takes time to listen. The sharpest and most attentive Doctor I've ever encountered! Saved me and my wife's life through attentive and accurate diagnosis!

Needs more structure and communication

I am leaving Dr. Rastogi because I feel that her office is too chaotic and disorganized. As stated in the other reviews, turnover is high, she is often not at your appointment, and there is a general state of confusion among her staff. Nobody seems to be on the same page. I have read the other reviews, and agree with most of the criticisms.

AWFUL!!!

Her office staff is the worst I have ever encountered!!!! She is way too busy to spend anytime with you. She misdiagnosis consistently. Prescriptions are NEVER called in correctly. She wouldn't even take 5 min to call me with serious test results, but instead had a receptionist give me results with no explanation. Don't waste your time or money!!1

Ridiculous

At one time I absolutely LOVED Dr. Rastogi and her staff. I think she has taken on too many patients. I never wait less than 1 hour (usually 2 or more). You never know who you are going to see as she goes through nurse practitioners and PA's like I've never seen. The person usually doesn't know much about you. Even if you see Dr. Rastogi, she is distracted and messes up OFTEN. Scary when it's your doctor who is messing up. The staff is a mess. Recently she started selling supplements and vitamins and pushes them on you. Sad, but I will be finding another doctor soon. Go somewhere else if you value your health and want someone who will actually treat you right.

I have never waited at Doctor Rastogi's office for less than an hour. NEVER. Usually it is 2 hours. She does not call in prescriptions. I have to call multiple times a day and am told it is being called in and half the time it is never called in. She never has a diagnoses and drops the ball continuously. She loves to take your money and then refer you and refer you and refer you. She takes personal phone calls during 10 minute visits. She does not call in vital prescriptions. She does not return calls or follow up on test results. She speaks openly about my case with people unrelated to me; which is highly illegal. This doctor has taken tons of my time and money and given no care or compassion in return. She will tell you to take vitamins you probably already take, and uses her Iphone to diagnose you half of the time. Great doctor!!!

Dr. Anjana Rastogi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Midland, TX.