Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjana P Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Although the wait time in her office has sometimes been long, it is a busy office. on one occasion my appt. was rescheduled (after I arrived) due the Dr. being in a delivery...understandable in my estimation. She has always answered my questions, even about other things. She is quick & painless in her exams. No real complaints!
i wouldnt recommend her although she may be good clinically she doesnt spend time with me to explain any test results or ease my concern. she wouldnt even tell me result of blood test if i dont ask. i had a high rik pregnancy and one time i was trying to get an appt with her because of backpain i was told to just go to the hospital to get check out. you waited quite sometime to see her and she's out the door in less than 2 mins mostly... the sad thing wont even let your partner to experience the ultrasound and sadly she wont even bother to give you a copy of the ultrasound result... i give her a poor rating..change my ob
Dr. Shah is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Anjana P Shah accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSunset Medical Clinic Inc, 910 S Sunset Ave Ste 6, West Covina, CA
Dr. Anjana P Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Covina, CA.