Dr. Anjanette Mcilwain Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anjanette Mcilwain?

Accounts Receivable Specialist at Methodist University

Posted on March 28th, 2014

I would like to say that I really like Dr. Mcilwain and the service that she provides. She has always been kind and very comforting with my daughter. I am very unhappy that she has had to move to your location on Oliver street. The location at Health pavilion was great. When we had a scheduled time to see her the wait time was not long. By past experience at your Oliver street location was not good at all. I really hope that the change you have made by making Dr. Mcilwain relocation does not result in poor service from that office. I can not express How much My family really appreciated her service and the staff that she had at Health pavilion.

Posted on July 8th, 2016