Dr. Anjaneyulu Karumudi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anjaneyulu Karumudi?

Would not go to anyone else

Posted on August 10th, 2013

I have been treated by Dr. Karumudi for the past 10+ years; and I would not go to anyone else. Why? Well, because he knows me and is familiar with my case. He has never verbally "punished" me, like some doctors have in the past. He has ALWAYS maintained professional boundaries. Yes, you may have to be a bit pro-active with him, but as many patients as he treats, I think that he does a very good job. I think he gets a bad rap because his English wasn't that good at first,; but he has improved greatly since he first started. I recommend this doctor to my family and friends, period.

what a joke

Posted on May 25th, 2012

The last appointment he spent 5 minutes with my son and did nothing at all, told us to come back in 3 months! Forget him, he is there to prescribe meds and collect money in my opinion.