Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjani V Kota has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anjani V Kota has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Anjani V Kota has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
This Dr. does not like to act as an "internist". If you have a real simple problem, she is good for basic medical stuff. Sees mostly elderly people. Not electronic and does not coordinate patient's needs with other physicians. Only accepts checks, no credit cards. Is not as familiar with your condition/conditions as she should be. Very disappointing. Appears as though she was educated in India, maybe that is the reason for the low standard of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Kota is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Seth Gs Medical College
Graduated in 1992
St Joseph Mercy Health System
Dr. Anjani V Kota accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsKota & Kota Mds, 2500 Nesconset Hwy Bldg 12B, Stony Brook, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anjani V Kota in this video.
Dr. Anjani V Kota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.