Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anjani K Thakur has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Anjani K Thakur has the following 12 expertise
- Breast Cancer
- Critical Care
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 19
This doctor just walked in and walked out of the room and he didn't even take the time to sit down and talk to me let alone listen to what I had to say. He automatically just scheduled me for a surgery without even explaining a word to me (which I refused to get) The staff was really friendly probably the only con about the office. Not a good doctor and I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.
Dr Thakur is a great doctor. He has helped me and my family w hernia surgery, colonoscopy, and vein treatment. He is busy because he cares and lets his patients return whenever they need him without any delays. The vein treatment was painless and he used the newest non surgical treatment.Surgeons's schedules are unpredictable- I expect that when we see any surgical specialist.
Dr. Thakur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Anjani K Thakur accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAnjani Kumar Thakur Md, 840 Delbon Ave, Turlock, CA
Dr. Anjani K Thakur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Turlock, CA.