Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anju Bhushan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anju Bhushan has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Anju Bhushan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Dr. Bhushan was delightful. She took her time, asked me a ton of questions and gave me 100% of her attention. She was warm, personable and smart! She was up to date on the latest research on vitamins, supplements, and thermal scans and more. I would be happy to recommend her to my friends and family.
Once upon a time I would have rated Dr. Bhushan and her office so much higher. She seemed to care and want to get to the bottom of things. However, unfortunately things have changed. The wait time is ridiculous, but before the quality of service went down, I was okay with it because I knew she would take her time and get to the bottom of things. Now, she seems less thorough. I have had them run the wrong labs twice on two different occassionally (other doctors that I was referred to pointed it out - so who knows how many other times it has happened). I got the wrong diagnosis from her twice (one doctor that she referred me to was shocked that she missed the right diagnosis and didn't bother following up). I honestly think she was a good doctor who simply has too many patients now and doesn't take the time to make sure things are done right. If you have a cold, sure she would be okay to go see, but anything more serious and I wouldnt recommend her.
I am seventy-three, so I've had a lot of doctors. Dr. Bhushan is warm and friendly; always smiling, and I believe she genuinely cares about her patients. She remembers my problems and is right on top of all the facts. She is a fine diagnostician and she kept after finding the right medicines for me until my lab reports got to be the best Ive had in thirty years! I feel great and she has been a big part of making that happen.
I willingly recommend Dr. Anju Bhushan to my friends. I find her highly intelligent with a caring attitude towards me and my health. Her staff is very friendly (perhaps a changing of personnel?) and I have never had a problem with scheduling appointments or having my appointments handled with efficiency.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
22 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Anju Bhushan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsComprehensive Internal Medicine Pc, 3890 Johns Creek Pkwy Ste 120, Suwanee, GA
Dr. Anju Bhushan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Suwanee, GA.