Dr. Anju Mathur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anju Mathur?

The Best Doctor I have Ever Had

I have been a patient of Dr. Mathur's for 4 years. I was 40 lbs over weight with high cholesterol high blood pressure and low energy. She had me go through a very tailored nutrition and hormone replacement program and it changed my life. I feel so much better and healthier. My vitality is back and don't feel anywhere near my 65 years. I continue to see Dr, Mathur for a maintenance program and I couldn't be happier. I would recommend her to anyone.

Treatment Experience

Dr. Mathur has been my doctor for more than 3 years now. I found her at what I would say 'the lowest point in my health.' After I had my second baby my health deteriorated badly and quickly and my OBGYN and primary care physician could not find out what was wrong in my body. Dr. Mathur diagnosed my condition quickly and thoroughly. Though the diagnoses was shocking, I was confident that I was in the right hands and knew she will guide me through this condition and I just followed her program. I was in a lot of pain during my first consultation and now I do beach body workouts. She gave back my youthful life back and she made me an educated patient. Dr. Mathur listens to me, explains to me what is happening in my body, and informs me why she is making me do a particular program or take a specific supplement. She definitely shows a holistic approach to the health issues of her patients. The staffs are very friendly and are like a family. I have never seen such a friendly staff and Doctor. Dr. Mathur is a Godsend for me and my family!!

patient

They were very quick to schedule an appointment, but once at the office it became apparent that the only thing that Dr. Mathur was interested in was how much she can get out of me. she kept selling me all her different products on the first visit, pushing it on me, she kept telling me how once I use all her methods I will have all the energy and youth, loose weight, while she herself is overweight, very low energy, kept yayning. once I said I dont want most of her products, my appointments kept being moved around...

I have been on this hormone therapy for 3 months and I have noticed that I have more endurance. I last longer during the day. I can now walk further each day. I am looking forward to continued improvement. Thank you Dr. Anju!

Thank you for all the services you have provided

Thank you for all the services you have provided me over the last 2 1/2 years. This includes chelation, balancing of hormones, and a weight loss program. I leave here feeling healthier, younger and a thinner me! These therapies would not have been possible without your knowledge and kind attention and has been most worthwhile.

A real change!

I arrived at Dr.Anju Mathur’s office M.D. basically feeling VERY BAD. I was depressed and stressed out, and together these suppressed my immune system and consequentially depleted my energy. In a few words: PROFOUND DEPRESSION. I began the same day with a Vitamin C Drip and, I can guarantee and testify that that same day I began to feel GOOD and practically from that moment on I felt an absolute and real change. Additionally, Dr. Anju Mathur recommended a lab analysis in order to check my hormonal levels and so I began Hormone Rreplacement Therapy. I want to thank all the staff of Dr. Anju Mathur M.D. which are also part of all of our success since their jobs help achieve our SUCCESS. Thank you Dr. Anju Mathur, M.D. you are truly an ANGEL!