Have you seen Dr. Anjum Rana?

excellent

She is great with my kids! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who is patient and cares.

My son was in the hospital with pneumonia. Dr. Rana came over there all day long. I knew she was busy with other patients, yet she was so attentive to my son at the hospital. This may be why it is so hard to always be at her office because she is checking on her patients in the hospital as well. I have another child who has a hard time at the doctor and is prone to temper tantrums. The staff is always patient with him.

I took my kids to Dr. Rana a few weeks ago and was very pleased! She was soo sweet and genuine and I could tell she really cared. She also worked really well with my kids and they loved her! I don't really understand the negative comments. Some people just don't seem to understand that even doctors are people and have bad days. I do agree that she could be a bit better with time, even though she wasn't horrible about it. Anyways, overall positive experience. Do recommend!

horrible experience

The first time I went I was surprised that I wasn't told on the phone when I scheduled the appointment that the entire payment for the testing was required, most doctors only require your copay and bill the rest. The secretary was incredibly rude during this entire process and I waited in the lobby for over 40 minutes before I was even given the patient information paperwork to fill out. Now, 3 weeks after the initial appointment that hefty check in which I could't even see the doctor without writing, hasn't even been cashed. My follow up appointment was even worse. My appointment was scheduled for 9 AM along with 3 other patients. Dr Rana didn't even show up to the office until 15 minutes before 10. Thank goodness she's not one to spend time with her patients because all 4 of us were out of there within 20 minutes of her arrival. She wouldn't listen to my questions and was clearly in a rush to get me out of the office so she could "catch up" with the lobby full of patients that had arrived at their APPROPRIATE times. I do not recommend this doctor at all. You would be better off to drive to Blacksburg or Beckley or anywhere else if you want a Dr. who atleast pretents to care about your problems and has time to show up to your scheduled appointments.

dr. rana has always been great with my kids and seems very well trained. her diagnoses have always been right on and she takes our budget into account when it comes to treatment. she is friendly and always seems like she genuinely cares. the only down side is the wait which which varies. it has been 0 minutes up to 30 mins on days when i've seen her coming back from the hospital. she takes her time with us so i don't mind the wait much.

Dr. Anjum Rana is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, WV.