Dr. Ankur Chhadia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ankur Chhadia?

The best

Posted on November 28th, 2017

This man works wonders I love what he do. He make sure you are ok and up to speed

Posted on July 11th, 2017

Performed a miracle with total hip replacement. No pain, All Gain.

Not just a great doctor, kindest person too

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Dr. Chhadia worked in my Orthopedic group, when i injured both knees i was referred by my other spine doctor to see Dr. Chaddia. There is more than one knee Specialist in the group but when my Spine Surgeon said see Chaddia and my Physical Therapist also said, see Chaddia, i knew he must be good. I was beyond impressed with him. I can't say enough good things about him as both a doctor and as a person. He is possibly the nicest doctor I've ever met. I was in a lot of pain, no mobility, and knees kept hyperextending. i was explained all my options from his very compassionate diagnosis and after 3 months of treatment I'm feeling great. He truly did make a huge difference with conservative action in a short period of time. I have already recommended him to numerous people. You will not be disappointed and you'll never see another doctor again if you choose Dr. Chaddia to help you.

In great hands, literally

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Chhadia I my sister. She is a post surgical nurse, and knows how well people do after surgery with many of the local surgeons. When I blew out my ACL, she gave me only one name – Dr. Chhadia. Now that I am a few months out of surgery and therapy and back to my pre-injury activities, even I have to admit that my older sis is always right LOL!

Posted on July 5th, 2016

professional, explained things so i could understand, fixed my shoulder pain and weakness

Posted on July 1st, 2016

All i can say this has been the best experience ever

Posted on July 1st, 2016

Very happy with the outcome of my bilateral knee replacements. After a year out I am able to do activities that I wasn't before. (Walked 20miles)

Posted on July 1st, 2016

He was extremely professional and knowledgeable, I am feeling much better now!

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I am so disappointed in the service I received from Dr. Chhadi's office. After surgery, 2 MRI, x-rays and injections my pain continues and Dr. Chhadi after placing 5 phone calls to him and his office manager have yet to receive a return phone call. Very disappointed.

Posted on September 26th, 2012

Dr Chhadia saw my son for an elbow injury from baseball. He was very attentive and proactive with his care. My son ultimately did not require surgery, and did improve with drs recommendations of PT/OT .

finally ... very competent AND nice bedside manner

Posted on October 10th, 2010

I took my daughter to dr. chadia after we had seen 2 other surgeons in the area. they had recomended surgery for her knee injury and i wanted to get another opinion. within a minute of meeting dr. chadia, i knew i had come to the right doctor. he quickly diagnosed her problem (even though it had taken the other doctors several trials of wrong therapy before they figured it out). he told us the problem, and the different options we had to fix it. even my daughter felt at ease as he explained everuything in a thorough manner but without talking down to us. we have seen our share of doctors and i know how hard it is to find someone with that combination. as a parent, you want the very best for your children, and i felt very confident trusting my daughter to dr. chadia's care. i now know i made the right decision, as he successfully fixed her knee and she is now fully recovered. i recommend dr. chadia to anyone of my family and friends. we are happy to have find such a caring and competent doctor.

Honest, trustworthy surgeon