Is Dr. Ankur Mehta the right Doctor for you?
Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ankur Mehta DO
Dr. Ankur Mehta has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Interventional Pain Medicine
Dr. Ankur Mehta has the following 10 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation
- Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Ankur Mehta Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ankur Mehta's office for more information.
8830 Long Point Rd. #502 Houston, TX : (346) 248-2591
More about Dr. Ankur Mehta
Dr. Ankur Mehta is Board Certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the American Board of Pain Medicine. He attended medical school at Kansas City University of Medicine ...
Locations & DirectionsTX Spine & Joint, 8830 Long Point Rd. #502, Houston, TX
Dr. Ankur Mehta is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.