Dr. Anli A Liu Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anli A Liu?

I am so happy I found Dr. Liu

When we were about to move from San Diego to NYC,  I asked my epileptologist for a recommendation to one there. She encouraged me to go to the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center, and that is where I found Dr. Anli Liu.  She is thoroughly knowledgeable (and highly educated) about my illness and is also very kind, caring and empathetic--and a nice, friendly person. She never rushes our appointments and always makes sure that all of my questions and concerns have been addressed before I leave. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is that I became pregnant and she managed my medications to keep me seizure-free throughout and we now have a healthy and normal baby boy! I have complete confidence in Dr. Liu who continues to help keep my seizures under control--and from happening--which is no small feat, believe me. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Liu and completely recommend her to anyone suffering from a neurological illness.

Dr. Anli A Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.