Dr. Anmar A Mansour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anmar A Mansour?

Very understanding, good listener, and genuinely cares about her patients!

Stay away!

Horrible. Lacks basic understanding of obstetric testing. Took days to return calls surrounding urgent, time sensitive issues. A fan of "punting" any responsibility to some other doc.

From my first appointment to birth, Dr Mansour has been amazing. Every appointment she gave me the care and attention i needed. She was caring and maternal but also strong and directive when she needed to be. I loved her office location, parking, facilities, nurses -everything. Best doctor i have ever seen. Thank you for delivering my baby girl.

Awful!

She practically scheduled me for a cesarian on my first visit (6 weeks)! She doesnt believe in VBAC because she wants more money. There is a reason its so easy to get an appointment with her and no one in the waiting room. If you want options for your delivery DO NOT go to her.

Dr.Mansour was wonderful during our pregnancy and birth of our daughter. She is sensitive, caring and although she is extremely busy, she always makes time for you and any questions you might have. A few times I may have waited a little longer in the office, but it was because she had to go deliver a baby and then came back to see her office patients. As a first time mom, Dr.Mansour made our pregnancy and delivery a wonderful stress-free experience. I would definitely recommend her.

The best doctor ever

She is the best doctor ever. She was there to comfort me and let me know everything was going to be ok. She explained things to me clearly. She is very attentive, excellent bedside manners,gave me the best care ever and I would recommend her to anyone who is searching for a great doctor.

Had robotic assist hysterectomy surgery. Great experience. Very short recovery, less pain than expected. Back at work the following week. Dr. explains all options and lets you decide which is best for you. Very easy to talk with and willing to answer all questions. Never felt rushed.

i liked her a lot..

i heared about her first from my sister in law so i decided to make her my doctor when i was pregnant. but still i decided to see her and decide and when i went for two appointment with her i knew she is a perfect doctor. she do everything that in the pacient sake she didn't miss anything or leave any detail, even she comes and goes in a hurry but she do everything perfectly. she even made me the c-section and everything get well, the operation went well without any complications.

Best OB-GYN in San Diego

I make the drive into San Diego just so I can keep Dr. Mansour as my OB-GYN. This is my 4th pregnancy and she is very informative and personable. She is also really friendly and takes her time with each patient and answers any questions without trying to rush you out. She is also great with my daughter when I have to bring her in for my appointments.

Extremely professional and knowledgeable. Very attentive to your needs. Highly recommended. Able to diagnose problem and provide options/recommendations without hesitation. Great beside manners.

favorite out of the sharp bunch!

she was very friendly and spent a lot of time with me discussing all my options with my pregnancy and was so kind and understanding about my circumstances

BEST DOCTOR!!

Dr. Mansour is amazing she's definitely one of the best doctor's I've ever come across, all the others I've had don't really care and just want to get me in and out, but she actually cared about what I was worried about and I had my lovely baby girl with her help!! I had a lot of problems with my pregnancy and took over 2 days with my labor, but she gave me a chance, unlike other doctors that just wanted to c-section me in my previous pregnancies, she came 3 times (even at 3am!!) just to check on me and I had a natural pregnancy which I have not been able to do in my previous 3 pregnancies. SHE IS AMAZING!!!!