Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann Z Ansel has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I love Dr. Ansel. She has pulled me through a lot in my life. Every time I've gone there, I've left with a smile on my face. She takes her time with her patients like no other doctor I've ever been to. I haven't been there in a while but plan on seeing her soon. I would recommend her to anyone who reads this!
I developed a scary and incredibly painful autoimmune disease in my 20's. Dr. Ansel nailed the diagnosis and worked hard to find the disease trigger--she even enrolled me as a subject of a grand round. When the disease flared up (causing terrible pain), she would call me at home--she even opened her office for me once on a Saturday. Dr. Ansel is very intelligent and thorough, and clearly keeps up to date on the most recent research. Her bedside manner is just wonderful. I highly recommend her.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Ann Z Ansel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ann Z Ansel in this video.
Dr. Ann Z Ansel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.