Dr. Ann Ballen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ann Ballen?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

I was recommended by my doctor this lady Dr. Ann Ballen i'm not the kind of person who like woman who are doctor but some how this lady changed my point of view, she is this typical American old fashion lady that i adore, I had a bump near my eyes lids that got infected and when i saw her she explained what i had and scheduled an appointment with her she popped it in like 5 minutes covered my eyes eyes with a patch and some eye drops that helped me out and man this women had a magical touch of curing my eye, even my mother had a problem with her eyes and she was able to resolve this problem, great staff and hard working people. There is this young talk man that works there he is an assistant he is so funny i cannot stop laughing he is so serious but makes jokes that will make you smile all the time good man, the only down side is that she wanted to do an allergy test that cost me like $500 that my insurances doesn't cover and i didn't have the money for that but i went to another dr and didn't cost me anything because my insurances did covered it. Also, to make an appointment takes a while to get you inside the office about 30 mintues or more, over all great doctor i lover her so much god bless her and sweet lady. I do recommend her shes an angel good lady.

Posted on July 14th, 2016

she is really friendly and I always felt welcome and treated the right way! I would always recommend her, from a professional and personal side.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

She was very thorough, kind and professional. Made me feel involved in my appointment and listened like a doctor should!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Loved it! They were all really engaging, helpful, timely and thorough.

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Ballen was very professional and did an excellent job explaining the tests and results in a clear manner.

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Ballen performed cataract surgery on my left eye. I lost track of her but now I learned of her whereabouts and want to continue her services as a satisfied patient.

good doctor

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

good doctor nothing to complain about.

Patient

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Dr Ballen is very friendly and spends time with you

Thankful Father

Posted on April 8th, 2013

Doctor Ballen has been our doctor for over 20 years. She saved my daughter's eye sight when she was just 6 months old. I read other reviews that stated they had a long wait. That was very possible at her old office. The wait may have been long because she is popular. She is popular because she is the best. She has returned to a private practice which I am sure will improve her wait time. Believe me, she is worth the wait. I have total confidence and would not take my family any place else. Thank you Doctor Ballen.

paciente

Posted on March 20th, 2013

La oficina es la peor en servicio al cliente , nunca atienden y si atienden es muuuuuuyyyyyyyy demorada , muy mal personal el que tiene en su oficina.

Dont go to if your in a rush

Posted on March 14th, 2012

If you have 3+ hours to wait, then she is the Dr for you. My appointment was for 205 i got there 30 minutes early and still was not seen until 430. My advice for her don't make so many appoinrments for the same time especially if you know you take forever to see 1 patient

Posted on January 24th, 2012

Dr Ballens office opened this am at 7:45am & our appointment was at 8:10am how many people could they possibly schedule ahead of us in 25 minutes to make my Mom wait 2 hours, AND then they didnt even clear her eye duct just gave her another eye exam. We had done that 3 weeks ago, at the office close to where my Mom lives, and Mom took the antibiotics and her eye was still tearing. SOOO we needed to waste 4 hours, and go to the office that was much farther away, driving through rush hour traffic, on a day that we didnt have that much time (but that was the day the doctor was there), just for the doc to see that it was still tearing, and then have to make ANOTHER appointment to go back for the procedure??!!! She has a good reputation, this doctor, but this is totally unacceptable!