Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Bausch
Dr. Ann Bausch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Bausch is affiliated with Alegent Immanuel Medical Center, Children's Hospital & Medical Center and Creighton University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Bausch has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Bausch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Creighton University Medical Center
Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Jennie Edmundson Hospital
St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
NE Methodist Hospital
St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Ann Bausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnn Marie Bausch MD, 10060 Regency Cir, Omaha, NE
Dr. Ann Bausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.