Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann Y Baylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The best Obgyn appointment. Staff was very professional quick, friendly and helpful getting me set up as a new patient. Dr. Baylor was just as friendy as her staff. I didn't feel like a number I felt like a patient. I will highly recommend her & the department to any of my friends. The whole staff including Dr. Baylor listened and made me feel comfortable.
Dr. Baylor doesn't follow up with issues that may show up during your pregnancy (issues that may not be directly related to your delivery, but are a side effect of pregnancy). Few of her office staff lack manners and are willing to call you out (in front of everyone) even if you own them 3 bucks! They don't call up when an appointment gets canceled or re-scheduled and you find out only when you show up!!!
Dr. Baylor has been really great! She is very understanding. I went into labor with my other two children very quickly and she was very understanding to my worries. She has offered to induce me to prevent me having a car baby! She has listened to all my concerns and always makes me feel comfortable and she eases my fears about delivery. She is wonderful and I would definately refer her to everyone! Her office staff is very friendly and funny also they make you feel like family and not just another patient.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1987
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Ann Y Baylor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ann Y Baylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temple, TX.