Is Dr. Ann Anderson the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann Anderson FACFAS, DPM
Dr. Ann Anderson, FACFAS, DPM is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Podiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A podiatrist is a doctor of podiatric medicine (DPM) specializing in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of the foot, ankle, and related structures of the leg. Podiatrists treat common foot conditions including bunions, hammertoe, plantar fasciitis, and neuroma, as well as injuries to the foot and ankle, such as sprains and stress fractures.
Podiatrists complete four years of medical training in podiatry and three years of hospital residency training; they may specialize in a variety of fields, including surgery, sports medicine, wound care, pediatrics, and diabetic care.
Dr. Ann Anderson has the following 2 expertise
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
19 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Ann Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ann Anderson's office for more information.
2414 Walbert Ave. Allentown, PA : (610) 434-7000
More about Dr. Ann Anderson
Dr. Ann C. Anderson is a Podiatrist serving the Allentown area for more than 12 years. Dr. Anderson is experienced in Ingrown NailsAthletic Injuries, Ulcer and Wound Care and Heel Pain/Spurs. She is a ...
Locations & DirectionsAllentown Family Foot Care, 2414 Walbert Ave., Allentown, PA
Dr. Ann Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Allentown, PA.