Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ann C Martin has 3 locations
2030 Mountain View Ave Ste 400
Longmont, CO 80501
Book Online Now
Dr. Ann C Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ann C Martin has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ann C Martin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Un-necessary surgery was a disaster.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ann C Martin - Posted on October 15th, 2016
She insisted on removing my ovaraies because they might be cancer - after observing slow changes for two years and having my previous Dr. say the untrasound probably reflected an adhesion. I finally yielded, and my left ovary was adhesed to my bowel. She removed the ovary anyhow and a month later I had to have a small bowel resection because of damage done to the bowel. I dearly wish that I had not listened to her and ignored that pinching in my side. The repercussions of her surgery and the subsequent bowel surgery were much more serious.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Ann C Martin Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Ann C Martin
Dr. Martins believes in providing a high standard of care in a compassionate, respectful and personalized manner.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ann C Martin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Longmont, CO.