Dr. Ann Cabot Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ann Cabot?

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

At first, when not with concord hospital, seemed to really care about her patients. Once at the hospital, the examination and dialogue was cold, impersonal and void of caring.

Caring Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Dr.Cabot is the best neurologist ever!! She genuinely cares and is approachable always.

My Doctor is so awesome.

Posted on December 20th, 2014

DR. CABOT HAS A BEDSIDE MANNER THAT IS EXEMPLARY THAT most Doctors spend a lifetime seeking. She is down to earth and treats you like a person should be treated. Thank you Dr. Cabot I am so thankful you are my doctor.I look forward to working with you to fight this Disease

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Once she started with concord neurology, she became very attentive not to exceed her 15 min allotment of time. Upon asking a question, she became repeatedly aggitated quickly showing me to the many site she was amazed I hadn't thoroughly researched. Was caring, not now.

DR. ANN CABOT IS BY FAR THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. I AM LUCKY TO HAVE HER ON MY MEDICAL TEAM! IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BEST...LOOK NO FURTHER.

Posted on May 24th, 2012

Posted on October 4th, 2011

Dr Cabot is THE doctor if you have MS in the NH area. When others scratch their heads with a dazed look when asked for specifics, she offers direction in a maze without an exit. She's seen it before. She'll show you the best options available. See her..today. Don't you ever get tired of hearing us complain doc?

The BEST

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Cabot is the best neurologist in NH. I've been to many others before finding her and there is none who compare with her. She's everything you could want in an MS doctor! Great person too!

Dr. Cabot is top notch!

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Posted on April 5th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Cabot for neurological conditions. She is kind, patient, extremely smart and very patient focused. She is by far my favorite Dr. ever! She cares deeply for her MS patients and the whole office participated annually in the MS Walk. I wish every Dr. was this good!

Posted on December 20th, 2010

Dr. Cabot is the best neurologist I have seen. Very caring, even when I didn't. Excellent office staff. I'd have to say she's an awesome doctor!!

Posted on March 1st, 2010

I have NEVER met a staff like this one. Not only is Dr Cabot caring and respectful EVERYONE is amazing. Dr Cabot also had amazing resources from a Dietitian, a counselor. She also had people from the MS society.I have never felt so cared for.

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Dr. Cabot is by far the best neurologist I've encountered to date. Very caring, compassionate and extremely keen to patients needs. I have MS and Dr. Cabot actually took the time to diagnose my unique situation, not give me a "cookie cutter" answer or tell me it's all in my head! Thanks Doc for being there for us!